You might also like...

Image Map

Wednesday 1 June 2016

New design

Hi everyone,

In case you hadn't noticed, there have been some changes here.

I have been wanting to change my blog's look for a long time but never managed to find the time or the direction I wanted to take when it comes to its design.

I took the opportunity of a week off work to sit down and work on it. The main idea was that I definitely wanted something much clearer with lighter colours and a simple design: what is simpler than white, huh?!

Once the background was decided, all that was left was the content: it hasn't really changed. My hobbies are still the same but I changed the way the menu looks.

Blogger is great for blogging but it can be limited when you decide that you want a blog that looks a bit different than the others. After doing a little research on a lot of blogs and tutorials on how to change blogger, I've finally managed to get to what I wanted.

This research also helped me find out some very useful tools that I have been using for the last few weeks. One of them is PicMonkey.

http://www.picmonkey.com/


This online editor allows you to edit your pictures as well as creating designs. It's no Photoshop, but for someone like me who is not really good with it, it is great! Plus, I've just noticed on their website that the application is now available so you can edit your pictures on the go! I need to try that.

I have used PicMonkey to make my header as well as my menu. I've also used it for my social media buttons (the big round yellow one on the right, yes)

Talking about round button, you will have noticed a green one just below: yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have finally taken the plunge and opened an online shop via A Little Market! I opened it a little while ago but couldn't get myself to put things on it. But now I have. Everything is still not there but I will add them as I go along. Please feel free to go take a look at my creations there :-)

Well, I hope you enjoy my blog's new design. Feel free to comment to let me know what you think: it is always good to get feedback.

Until next time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...